Pages

6 Jan 2012

Write a Book Challenge.

So, now we're 6 days into our new year - how many resolutions have you stayed true to? 


Or are you finding out you're one of those who promised themselves to lose that extra weight they've been trying to shift and are cracking open the chocolates instead?


Why not take our New Year's Challenge for 2012 and write a book?


This Challenge is great for those who've spent a long time promising themselves they'd write their book. Make 2012 your year to finally get started on your book - and to complete it!


Follow us on both the North Highland Publishing and 'Write a Book for 2012' Facebook pages to kept updated - and motivated.


Be quick as spaces on this Challenge are limited!

1 comment:

  1. OK I might give it a go.My problem is getting it down I have all the ideas bubbling in my brain but they dry up when I get writing.

    ReplyDelete