Before Christmas wish lists were compiled Amazon.co.uk announced the October 12 release of their new £89 Kindle e-Reader.
So why this Kindle? Well it's the same e-Reader, only with the following features:
- 30% lighter than before, less than 170 grams
- 18% smaller body, same 6" screen size - fits in your pocket
- Most advanced E Ink display, reads like paper
- Built-in Wi-Fi - Get books in 60 seconds
- 10% faster page turns for seamless reading
It will literally fit in your back pocket (Amazon have an interesting photo on their page here to depict the fact if you don't believe them.) And with the £89 price tag instead of the regular £111, it is markedly more attainable to the public than it's ever been before.
The reason why I love my own Kindle e-Reader so much is the speed in which it downloads eBooks. And of course Amazon knows eBooks well - as it outsells on copies of eBooks versus hard cover books.
Amazon are making it easier and easier for the general public to jump on the e-Reader love bandwagon and has made e-Reading a thing of the present - and the future.
To find out more about eBooks on Amazon from North Highland Publishing click HERE.